Top Chief Accounting Officers
AdvisoryCloud produces c-suite executive rankings based on statistical and algorithmic analysis of executive performance across 24 key areas.
Our proprietary methods for evaluating and ranking executives play a key role in the operation of AdvisoryCloud’s global marketplace that connects companies with advisors across 124 industries and 50+ professions. We use our data sets and understanding of executive talent from the rankings to guide our matchmaking process between companies and advisors, ensuring that companies find the advisor best suited for their current challenges and opportunities.
A sample of the 24 categories that we measure:
- Experience in the role
- Business results during tenure
- Board Member Appointments
- Significant professional achievements
- Published thought leadership (books, speeches, articles, media mentions)
- Technology adoption
- Industry/professional reputation
- Peer recommendations and nominations
Top CAOs of 2013
I very much appreciate AdvisoryCloud’s recognition of our work at Thomson Reuters to strengthen the underpinnings of our marketing activities with data-driven intelligence. I am privileged to work with an exceptional executive team and a marketing organization focused on driving our business to continued success across the globe.Tobias Lee, CMO, Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting
I am grateful for the recognition by AdvisoryCloud but realize that it is actually an acknowledgement of the stellar work done by the finance staff at AutoNation, the tremendous leadership provided by Mike Jackson, and the dedication of the thousands of AutoNation associates who deliver world-class customer experiences everyday at our stores.Michael Short, CFO, AutoNation
1. Suzanne Patterson, The Coca-Cola Company
2. Michael Debs, Kelly Services, Inc.
3. Marc Levine, Hewlett-Packard Company
4. Mia Scholz, Walgreen Co.
5. Nick Cyprus, General Motors
6. Greg Smith, The Boeing Company
7. Susan Grafton, Best Buy Co. Inc.
8. Michael Berry, Starwood Property Trust, Inc.
9. John Merino, FedEx Corporation
10. Gary Kabureck, Xerox Corp
11. Lawrence Salva, Comcast Corporation
12. Loretta Cangialosi, Pfizer Inc.
13. Thomas Colan, Computer Sciences Corporation
14. Wendy Foss, Lear Corporation
15. Dean Chin, The ABM Industries Incorporated
16. Frank Brod, Microsoft Corporation
17. Jeffrey Brown, H&R Block Inc
18. Larry Freedman, Carnival Corporation & plc
19. Jon Ramsden, Abercrombie & Fitch
20. Doug Donley, Rite Aid Corporation
21. Margaret Smyth, 3M Company
22. Robert Selwood, MGM Resorts International
23. Jenifer Mohney, Universal Health Services, Inc.
24. Linda Zukauckas, American Express
25. Fred Bleier, International Paper Company
26. Linda Walker, Thomson Reuters
27. Erja Jackson, American International Group (AIG)
28. Denis Cashman, EMC Corporation
29. Peter Sayre, Prudential Financial, Incorporated
30. Robert Blanchard, National Oilwell Varco Inc.
31. Jay Levine, Ascena Retail Group
32. Reed Brimhall, URS Corporation
33. Christ Kiernan, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
34. Jerome Rouquet, Federal-Mogul Corporation
35. Jeffrey Totusek, Union Pacific Corporation
36. Chris Carroll, Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
37. Jim Hilger, DaVita, Inc.
38. Ryan Siurek, Sprint Nextel Corporation/
39. Peter Hornstra, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
40. Giovanna Cipriano, Foot Locker
41. John Gallina, WellPoint, Inc.
42. Jackie Friesner, Burger King Corporation LLC
43. Steven Green, Pitney Bowes Inc.
44. Nick Rossi, Wyndham Worldwide Corp.
45. Phil Depaul, eBay Inc.
46. Keith Plowman, The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
47. John Murphy, DIRECTV
48. David Torre, Qualcomm Incorporated
49. W. Ron Hinson, The Southern Company
50. Tim Poche, The Shaw Group Inc.
51. Jeffrey Basch, Progressive Corporation
52. Bob Fishman, NCR Corporation
53. Ellie Bowdish, Boyd Gaming Corporation
54. Manny Korakis, The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
55. John Wozniak, Motorola Solutions, Inc.
56. Michael Ciskowski, Valero Energy Corp
57. Richard Brown, Covidien
58. Tyler Largey, EXL Service Holdings Inc
59. Bill Weil, Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
60. Steven Young, Duke Energy Corporation
61. Wally Cooney, The Washington Post Company
62. John Waldron, Campbell Soup Company
63. Thomas Dittrich, Amgen Inc.
64. Jason Berg, AMERCO (UHAUL)
65. Derrick Jensen, Quanta Services, Inc.
66. Joe Householder, Sempra Energy
67. David Gieringer, Gentiva Health Services, Inc.
68. Kevin Howard, Charter Communications, Inc.
69. Donald Levis, Dynamics Research Corporation
70. James Agnew, Joy Global Inc.
71. Chris Froggatt, NextEra Energy, Inc
72. Don Daniels, JetBlue Airways Corporation
73. David Tacka, The Hershey Company
74. Jeffrey Hackman, Kforce
75. George Newman, Alaska Air Group, Inc.
76. Jerry Richards, Weyerhaeuser Company
77. Michael Johnson, Chesapeake Energy Corporation
78. Chris Cade, The Jones Group, Inc
79. Beau Swenson, The Finish Line, Inc.
80. James Johnson, Werner Enterprises, Inc.
81. Jennifer Peter, Harman International Industries, Inc
82. Joe Del Preto, Groupon Inc.
83. Mark-Allen Cox, Key Energy Services, Inc.
84. John Virgo, Seaboard Corporation
85. Jennifer Ackart, Raymond James Financial, Inc.
86. Scott King, Eastman Chemical Company
87. Mark Mossing, Steelcase Inc.
88. Richard Rowley, Adobe Systems Inc
89. Lou Martinez, Exide Technologies
90. Katherine Gill-Charest, Viacom Inc.
91. Muneera Carr, Comerica Incorporated
92. Jay Gilmore, DennyÕs Corporation
93. John Zachary, Oceaneering International, Inc.
94. Lance Soliday, Expedia, Inc.
95. Robert Jackson, Scholastic Corporation
96. Seamus Brennan, Analog Devices, Inc.
97. Cg Saffer, Sonic Automotive, Inc.
98. Walter Fitzgerald, CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
99. Tom Kiel, Toyota
100. June Howard, AFLAC, INC.
101. John Beals, Clean Harbors, Inc.
102. Dorenda Weaver, Total System Services, Inc.
103. Dan Boudreaux, Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
104. Jim Cruckshank, The Greenbrier Companies, Inc.
105. Andrew Okun, PerkinElmer, Inc.
106. Robert Recchia, Valassis Communications Inc.
107. Luke Migalla, Siemens AG
108. Richard Keller, Hill-Rom, Inc.
109. T. Cory Bleuer, BMC Software Inc
110. Tom Johnson, The Clorox Company
111. Kathy Johnson, Brady Corporation
112. Mike Yates, Idex Corp
113. Mark Haley, Coldwater Creek, Inc.
114. Linda Hill, Cumulus Media Inc.
115. Ken McCuskey, Sauer-Danfoss, Inc.
116. Chris Loffredo, CIBER, Inc.
117. Bryan Seas, AGL Resources, Inc.
118. Michael Sharp, AAR Corporation
119. Jeffrey Cole, Carmike Cinemas, Inc.
120. Jessica Huff, Harte-Hanks, Inc
121. Michael McGuinness, Monster
122. M.R. Foos, Waste Connections, Inc.
123. Matt Kelpy, Aol Inc.
124. Mark Osterberg, RuthÕs Hospitality Group, Inc.
125. Brian Harris, Griffon Corporation
126. Jeffrey Schwaneke, Centene Corporation
127. David Fallon, CLARCOR Inc.
128. Angela Lacour, Stewart Enterprises, Inc.
129. Daniel Finnegan, Priceline.com
130. John Reyes, Public Storage, Inc.
131. Derek Reiners, ONEOK, Inc.
132. Andrew Edwards, Owens & Minor, Inc.
133. Jeffrey Fleming, First Horizon National Corporation
134. Ken Klipper, FMC Corporation
135. Mark Schoppet, Vail Resorts, Inc.
136. Ted Timmermans, Williams Companies, Inc.
137. David Elder, Glatfelter Company
138. Sharon Keck, Air Methods Corporation
139. Greg Leiter, Cott Corporation
140. Don Robertson, SanDisk Corporation
141. Jeffrey Makal, Sensient Technologies Corporation
142. Chris Herbold, Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
143. Daniel OÕKeefe, Global Payments Inc.
144. Michael Stivila, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P.
145. Tom Novosel, Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc.
146. Scott Forbes, OGE Energy Corp.
147. William Fazio, Standard Motor Products, Inc.
148. Craig Shular, GrafTech International Ltd.
149. Brian Allman, Bristow Group Inc.
150. Kevin Daly, Motorcar Parts of America
151. Olga Tsokova, City National Corporation
152. Dennis Moore, J&J Snack Foods Corp.
153. Michael Maher, Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.
154. Donald ÒMickeyÓ McMillan, A. Schulman, Inc.
155. Stephanie Biehler, NYSE Euronext, Inc.
156. John Rodriguez, F5 Networks
157. Lance Culbreth, MedAssets, Inc.
158. Jill Stuart, TW Telecom, Inc.
159. Jerry Kanaly, Integrated Healthcare Holdings, Inc.
160. Mike Miles, Tellabs, Inc.
161. Charles Obert, Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
162. Lynn Blake, Entegris, Inc.
163. Joan Kissel, Old National Bancorp
164. Greg Swalwell, Valhi, Inc.
165. Robert Poirier, Select Comfort Corporation
166. Phil Schlom, Parker Drilling Company
167. Laura Kowalchik, Kaydon Corporation
168. Tim Driggers, EOG Resources, Inc.
169. Scott Behrens, ACI Worldwide, Inc.
170. Jim Deidiker, Calpine Corporation
171. Mark Kalvoda, Titan Machinery, Inc.
172. Heather OÕConnor, DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.
173. Marlo Platz, Callaway Golf Company
174. William Muckian, GATX Corporation
175. Steven Walker, Protective Life Corporation
176. Henry Lyon, Cbeyond, Inc.
177. Patrick Anderson, A. M. Castle & Co.
178. James Thurston, General Growth Properties, Inc
179. Les Vines, Texas Industries, Inc.
180. James Laughlan, Lydall, Inc.
181. Heath Hill, Cloud Peak Energy Inc
182. Brad OÕConnor, Hovnanian Enterprises, Incorporated
183. John Phillips, Pegasystems Inc.
184. Lori Palazzolo, ProLogis
185. Kara Bellamy, QAD Inc.
186. Robert Low, Chindex International, Inc.
187. Jeffrey Foster, Crown Castle International Corp.
188. Mitch Silberman, IDT Corporation
189. John Nelson, Maidenform, Inc.
190. Janet Quick, Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
191. James Cox, Advent Software, Inc.
192. Steven Schneider, Century Aluminum Company
193. Bill Hollinger, KB Home
194. Jeffrey Park, Catamaran Corporation
195. Steven Barkauskas, Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP
196. Elizabeth Gulacsy, Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
197. Jami Bradshaw, First Merchants Corp
198. Tom Gallagher, Culp, Inc.
199. Karen McGinnis, Cymer, Inc.
200. Maria Scheker, BankAtlantic Bancorp, Inc.
201. Madalyn Behneman, Intersections Inc.
202. Brian Mueller, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc.
203. Charles Fairchild, Cray Inc.
204. David Rottino, Linn Energy, LLC.
205. Mark Wilcox, RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd
206. Denise Maksimoski, Oxford Resource Partners LP
207. Mark Denien, Duke Realty Corporation
208. Robert Cantwell, B&G Foods Inc
209. Esther Blum, Taubman Centers, Inc.
210. Barry Giarraputo, Apollo Global ManagemenÉ
211. David Neal, Transaction Network SerÉ
212. Brad Conrad, Cardtronics, Inc.
213. Hilla Sferruzza, Meritage Homes Corporation
214. Jeffrey Knutson, Twin Disc, Incorporated
215. Frank Serpe, WWE
216. David Reynolds, CBOE Holdings, Inc.
217. Gregg Kalvin, j2 Global Communications Inc.
218. David Outtrim, PartnerRe Ltd.
219. Greg Hambly, Douglas Emmett
220. Johnna Kokenge, Flotek Industries Inc.
221. Robert Brehl, Ventas, Inc.
222. Daniel Clemmens, Highwoods Properties, Inc.
223. Tony Krug, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
224. William Backus, Balchem Corporation
225. Richy Brezski, InterDigital Inc.
226. Barry Turcotte, Swift Energy Company
227. Lloyd Hajdik, HELIX Energy Solutions Group, Inc.
228. David Travis, Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated
229. David Pitts, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
230. Kent Renner, XPO Logistics, Inc.
231. Dean Shigenaga, Alexandria Real Estate É
232. Kieran Caterina, GAMCO Investors
233. Arthur Hamilton, Spectrum Group International, Inc.
234. Ian McMahon, Salisbury Bancorp, Inc.
235. Greg Hullinger, Vaalco Energy Inc.
236. Deborah Cheek, Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust
237. Jay Matalon, Presidential Life Corporation
238. Lester Johnston, FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated
239. Robert Lazar, Steiner Leisure Limited
240. James Reilly, Pegasystems Inc.
241. Andrew Fienberg, Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc.
242. Jamie Miller, General Electric Company
243. Nancy McGurk, Atlas Energy, L.P.
244. Aaron Schroeder, INTL FCStone Inc.
245. Anthony Christon, Jaclyn, Inc.
246. Phil Reinsch, Capstead Mortgage Corporation
247. Melissa Brooks, Bresler & Reiner, Inc.
248. Ken Dwyer, Triad Guaranty Inc.
249. Beverly Smiley, Badger Meter, Inc.
This accolade from AdvisoryCloud is a reflection of all of the hard work my five thousand teammates have put in at AOL and I am honored to accept it on their behalf.Arthur Minson, CFO, AOL
AdvisoryCloud has assembled a ranking of HR Leaders who are helping to shape and transform the organizations and industries of which they are apart. It is both humbling and an honor to be among those selected.Josh Friedlander, Chief Human Resources Officer, Latham & Watkins LLP
It’s an honor to be on this distinguished list of marketing and communications leaders. The ranking is a reflection of the hard work and passion of my colleagues throughout salesforce.com who are transforming the enterprise software industry.Jane Hynes, Senior Vice President, Public Relations & Comunications, Salesforce.com
Working on an iconic American brand like Reader’s Digest, with the full support of RDNA’s management team and a dynamic sales and marketing team made this ranking possible. Thank you Execrank for this recognition, and thank you to my team.Mark Josephson, Vice President & Chief Sales Officer, Reader’s Digest
I’m honored by the recognition and pleased to be counted among a roster of CMO’s managing some of the finest brands in the world.Diane Dietz, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer, SAFEWAY INC.
We are doing some amazing things here at Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting so, on behalf of the entire Marketing team, thank you for noticing! It’s an honor to be recognized by AdvisoryCloud and to be included amongst such distinguished company.Tobias Lee, CMO, Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting
I am extremely honored, humbled and grateful for the recognition by AdvisoryCloud for making the TOP CMO for 2012. I truly realize that it is a combination of many things and want to recognize that my professional path led me to MonaVie.Jeff Cohen, CMO, MonaVie
I am pleased to be chosen for AdvisoryCloud’s 2012 CMO Ranking. Behind every marketing leader, there is a team. I have been fortunate to have managed an incredible team of marketing professionals who deliver world class marketing and should share in this recognition.Vince Ferraro, CMO, Kodak
I am grateful to the nominating committee of AdvisoryCloud for this tremendous honorPeter E. Holmes, Ph.D. CMO Celanese Corporation
I am honored to be included in AdvisoryCloud’s listing of top CFOs, particularly because I consider this to be a testament to the capabilities and accomplishments of Avis Budget Group’s outstanding finance team around the world.David B. Wyshner, SEVP & CFO, Avis Budget Group, Inc
It is an honor to be among this distinguished group of financial leaders on AdvisoryCloud. It is really a reflection of the expertise and dedication of the entire team at Land O’Lakes.Daniel Knutson, CFO, Land O’Lakes
The Dean Foods team has done a tremendous job turning around the business and maximizing shareholder value. It is an honor to be recognized by AdvisoryCloud as part of this great team.Shaun Mara, CFO, Dean Foods
The higher one climbs on AdvisoryCloud’s list is assuredly correlated to the strength of one’s team.Randy Brandoff, CMO, NetJets
I’m honored to be included amongst such a strong contingent of thought leaders and understand that any recognition is a function of the great team at IntuitAndrew Westergren, Chief Strategy and Corporate Development Officer, Intuit
It is truly an honor to be identified by AdvisoryCloud as a leader in the industry. It speaks volumes of the outstanding work done by the investments team at UPS and I find myself extremely fortunate to be associated with such a talented and dedicated group of individuals.Brian Pellegrino, Chief Investment Officer, UPS
It is great to be included on this terrific list of thought leaders in marketing and see that AdvisoryCloud has incorporated criteria that reflect the evolving focus of our work as CMOs.Deborah Meyer, SVP & CMO, Pulte Group
I’m honored to be among the best in class communications executives singled out in this important ranking.Mary Ellen Keating, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications & Public Affairs, Barnes & Noble
Seeing the outstanding talent assembled here, I can honestly say that it’s an honor to be in the company of the many outstanding communications professionals on the AdvisoryCloud list. Any success I have comes from the support of my company and the strength of the communications team that surrounds me each day at MasterCard.Chris A. Monteiro, Group Executive, Worldwide Communications, MasterCard Worldwide
I am honored to be included by AdvisoryCloud alongside a distinguished group of leaders in my field. This recognition is a testament to the dedication and expertise of the senior management team and my many exceptional finance colleagues at ABM.Dean Chin, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller, and Chief Accounting Officer, ABM Industries
I am honored to be included with the outstanding leaders in my field in the AdvisoryCloud CFO rankings and recognize that neither GameStop nor I would be successful if it weren’t for the thousands of passionate, dedicated associates we have around the world.Rob Lloyd, EVP & CFO, Gamestop
I am proud of the progress my team has been able to achieve in repositioning Brocade as the clear leader in network solutions for cloud architectures.John McHugh, CMO, Brocade
While I appreciate the acknowledgement by AdvisoryCloud, I view this largely as a reflection of the great Marketing team at Fifth Third Bank, and the historic strength of this organization in executing major initiatives.Larry Magnesen, SVP & CMO, Fifth Third Bank
I am grateful for the recognition by AdvisoryCloud but realize that it is actually an acknowledgement of the stellar work done by the finance staff at AutoNation, the tremendous leadership provided by Mike Jackson, and the dedication of the thousands of AutoNation associates who deliver world-class customer experiences everyday at our storesMichael Short, CFO, AutoNation
I am delighted to be included in AdvisoryCloud’s 2012 Top CFOs. It is an honor to be among this distinguished group of CFOs. It’s a reflection of the accomplishments of my dedicated team of finance professionals at Ingredion Incorporated.Cheryl Beebe, EVP & CFO, Ingredion Incorporated